Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any on e see the K1??????

hoost got lucky a couple times, but i liked how he gave bob sapp a pounding, seeing hes about 140 pounds lighter than him. too bad he lost to him eventually though, when that guy connects...ouch. sapp can't fight for shit though.

SAGAT said:
hoost got lucky a couple times, but i liked how he gave bob sapp a pounding, seeing hes about 140 pounds lighter than him. too bad he lost to him eventually though, when that guy connects...ouch. sapp can't fight for shit though.

But Sapp wins right?

Technically he isn't a pretty fighter, but he gets the job done

is this the fight with the big ass NFL player against the black dude who one it previous. if so yes

and while it was sad to see him lose, i think he was constrained by the rules a bit....i would have let the fight go on till one more knockdown, just to see if he could last it

ZenMachine said:

But Sapp wins right?

Technically he isn't a pretty fighter, but he gets the job done
you're right, i like his raw power, but if he just took the time to work on his technique, he would be unstoppable. i mean LOOK at him

danielson said:
is this the fight with the big ass NFL player against the black dude who one it previous. if so yes

and while it was sad to see him lose, i think he was constrained by the rules a bit....i would have let the fight go on till one more knockdown, just to see if he could last it
that's the fight yeah. hoost should've moved around more, you could see he was fazed (an understatement) when sapp connected with one of his haymakers. you could also see that sapp was in some serious pain. IMO of you can hurt a 375 pound man like that, you're one dangerous dude. i would also loved to have seen them let the fight continue, but maybe it was too dangerous or somthin'

There is a two knock down rule in the K1 thats why it was stopped. Even though Sapp won fair & square there would be no way he could win the whole thing. Did you see how heavily he was breathing at the end of those two rounds. I don't think he would have lasted one more round than two more whole fights. But not to take anything away from him he's good at what he does & cool to watch.

SAGAT said:

that's the fight yeah. hoost should've moved around more, you could see he was fazed (an understatement) when sapp connected with one of his haymakers. you could also see that sapp was in some serious pain. IMO of you can hurt a 375 pound man like that, you're one dangerous dude. i would also loved to have seen them let the fight continue, but maybe it was too dangerous or somthin'

yeah, guess it was the 2 knockdown like w_k1 said

i'm suprised he didn;t look at some pre fight footage.....sapp had only won 3 of his last 5 fights so some had beaten him....im suprised they didnt work on his footwork and bobbing skills more given left and right haymakers were the only attacks i saw sapp throw....especially since sapp seemed prone to pain in the serratus and knee area (both semed to be exposed after a left right haymaker combo)

maybe he thought it would be a cakewalk, i'm not sure i'm qualified to talk though cos i wasnt in the ring, if i got hit by a moster like that i;d probably die :)

hehe so true, he would only have to lean against me to kill me LOL. some of those other dudes are jacked like a mofo too, like that french dude, jerome le banner. some (if not,all) of these dudes are definitely on the sauce.

im sure some of them have dabbled in the stuff before...:)

Top Bottom