Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any of you yanks been to venice beach?

The Angry Mule

I just watched a show on L.A and they showed a brief bit on venice beach and all the street performers,buskers and stalls.It looks a bit freaky but I wouldnt mind checking it out.I'm due for a vacation soon annd just thought I'd see if anyone can tell me what its like and whether its woth a trip to L.A?

I don't think it's worth taking a trip to LA JUST to see Venice Beach. It's a pretty dirty place I think. San Diego's boardwalk is MUCH better. There are some pretty cool shops along the strip though and you're never short on entertainment. In fact, I'm pretty sure the guy on the rollerskates with the out-of-tune guitar will still follow you up and down the walk singing you a diddy until you give him a buck. :)

If you're going to visit California try to make the trip South to San Diego. I LOVE that city... and I'm not a city girl. In fact I think I need to round up my travelling partner and visit soon.

Its a lot of fun.. Ive been there a coupld of times. Lots of bodybuilders, lots of freaks and lots of beautiful women..

but for every 1 of those there are ten fat ass ugly midwesterners in some sort of island print shirt with a housewife that could scare the face off a clock.

I've been there a few times. It's fun for a while. The street performers are kinda cool, and there are some pretty neat little shops. Last time I was there was for my honeymoon. There were some Jamaicans selling bundles of fresh sage. It smelled so good. We left it in our car at LAX for the week we were in Mexico. When we got back the car smelled awesome too.

It's nice to see especially if you're from somewhere but to a Californian it's no big deal. Something you should do IF you're already coming here.

Go if you like a carnival type scene. Lots of touristy shops. There were only 2 dudes working out at the gym. I thought it would be packed, like in the movies. Sunset strip is a lot of fun too.

I didnt like venice. Definatly not worth going to JUST for cali. My opinion tho. I have been there a couple times, one time half the beach was taped off (policetape) because a chick had a gun to her head. YOu will definatly see things that you wouldnt normally see. I seen a guy with a baby stroller no baby but his dog dressed up as a baby.

Top Bottom