Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any info on anadrol?

andersen05

Has anyone ever taken Anapolan tablets, their Iranian tab I believe. I'm thinking about doing a cycle in the near future. Thanks for any input

I have done both the oral and the liquid and its a very quick water weight gain and you lose your gains as soon as you stop taking them. Its a great kickstart to a cycle however it messed with my blood pressure to much for me to ever run them again..

I just wonder when a-bombs are just going to be a thing of the past for all but a narrow segment--with all the new things it's as if they are sort of like carving a turnkey with a chain saw.

I'm not sure what brand I had, as it was about 10 years ago now, but I cycled them like this;
Week 1: 50mg/day
Week 2: 100mg/day
Week 3: 150 mg/day
Week 4: 50 mg/day

I was unbelievably sleepy the whole time. I'd go home midday, sleep so hard for two hours and I'd wake up and for the first 15 seconds or so, wouldn't know where I was. Also, my arms broke out in some weird bumps...that ceased when the cycle was over. I was a lot stronger, but don't think I saw the full potential because I always felt like shayt when working out. I think there are choices out there which are MUCH better as an option for an oral. Dbol would be my first choice.

-SWOLNUTZ

Has anyone ever taken Anapolan tablets, their Iranian tab I believe. I'm thinking about doing a cycle in the near future. Thanks for any input

I love ANADROL. Very good if they are real. Size,,strength pronto!

Top Bottom