Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any basketball players here?

biteme

MVP
EF VIP
Love the game and play every Sunday with friends, but it's starting to get too competitive, as we are fighting for position underneath and knocking the hell out of each other. I see why the NBA guys get pissed and want to fight, the contact is an indirect part of the game, unlike football, so you actually get angrier when someone fouls you too hard or pushes you out of the way.

Yeah I play. Yeah contact sucks. Especially people throwing elbows and such in friendly games. It is a part of the game, but some people can take it a bit too far.

slickdadd said:
Yeah I play. Yeah contact sucks. Especially people throwing elbows and such in friendly games. It is a part of the game, but some people can take it a bit too far.

Yeah, I just don't want to get too rough with my friends, but when they're pushing the hell out of me underneath the basket and I'm stronger than them, I have to push back. It gets very physical and I don't like it because we're all friends and I don't want to show anyone up by physically dominating them or vice versa.

Top Bottom