Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any basketball fans heard of OJ Mayo?

plifter

Banned
He's from my city. He was ranked the number one high school player in the nation this year. He's going to U of Southern Cal next year and will then likely turn pro. He was playing high school basketball when he was 12 years old and was dominating. (he played HS ball in 7th and 8th grade at a Christian HS in Kentucky that consists of grades 7-12.) Lucky bastard has it made.

Oh yeah. He will be another Danny Fortson but far better. Danny was the same exact way growing up in West Virginia. Hopefully he can stay out of trouble.

El Dandy said:
Oh yeah. He will be another Danny Fortson but far better. Danny was the same exact way growing up in West Virginia. Hopefully he can stay out of trouble.

He was cited for marijuana possession last week. He was in a car with 4 other people. The cops searched the vehicle and found a bag of week stuffed in a pair of sneakers in the trunk of the car. Nobody would confess to owning the weed so the cops cited all 4. Later one of the other boys confessed and the prosecutor dropped the citation. He needs to learn to avoid people that can cause him to get in trouble.

I don't think he's the type to get in trouble frequently. If the worst thing he ever did was be in a car with weed in the trunk then I would say he's doing well.

plifter said:
He was cited for marijuana possession last week. He was in a car with 4 other people. The cops searched the vehicle and found a bag of week stuffed in a pair of sneakers in the trunk of the car. Nobody would confess to owning the weed so the cops cited all 4. Later one of the other boys confessed and the prosecutor dropped the citation. He needs to learn to avoid people that can cause him to get in trouble.

I don't think he's the type to get in trouble frequently. If the worst thing he ever did was be in a car with weed in the trunk then I would say he's doing well.

That is the problem with these high profile athletes. They CAN'T stay out of trouble.

I think that part of the problem is that by being high profile, a person attracts trouble and then the whole world hears about it.

I've smoked weed before and I will smoke it again. How can I criticize him especially since the weed probably wasn't even his.

Top Bottom