Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anti-Aging products

halfcenturian

ELITE MENTOR
EF VIP
In addition to Lifting weights, proper diet, gear, human growth hormone - somatropin - , insulin, T3, etc. some of us "Oldfellas" use a variety of OTC anti aging products available on the web to eradicate the effects of getting older, which even you "Cheese Dicks" will eventually become.

Everything from Nootropics to hairloss to impotence, estrogen blockers to Alzheimers prevention. Do a google. Some of these products DO work. FYI.

Last edited:
halfcenturian said:
In addition to Lifting weights, proper diet, gear, human growth hormone - somatropin - , insulin, T3, etc. some of us "Oldfellas" use a variety of OTC anti aging products available on the web to eradicate the effects of getting older, which even you "Cheese Dicks" will eventually become.

Everything from Nootropics to hairloss to impotence, estrogen blockers to Alzheimers prevention. Do a google. Some of these products DO work. FYI.

I got a product for ya Ole Timer. Clears all those wrinkles up off your face better than GH....lol

:blow:

I agree. We are all going to get older and the anti-aging advances are getting better. I follow Dr. Klatz and Dr. Goldman. They are the founders of the American Anti-Aging Foundation. They have done intense research and created some incredible product. They have created one of the best secretegogues on the market. Here is a link to many of the products they have designed from their 30 plus years of research.

http://www.marketamerica.com/dmullaney/index.cfm?action=shopping.wpGoShopMain&storeID=23

halfcenturian said:
antiaging-sytems.com has some very "interesting" products, as well. :qt:

A good read is The new anti-aging Revolution. It is a bit scientific, but it's packed with interesting information on different things that have been proven to slow down the aging process and in some cases reverse it!

halfcenturian said:
that site is pushing so much stuff on there it is makin my head spin looking

The only thing I worry about is getting wrinkles. I think I'm okay on the hair loss issue(knock on wood). I'm guessing Botox is the answer to that though, huh?

halfcenturian said:

Is that giving out a "source?"

Many anti aging products are truly changing the way we live and age. Some are still uncertain. And some are bullshit. It takes some investigation to filter it all out.

Top Bottom