Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Another dimbulb online personal...

jack sparrow

Think like Jack
Platinum
This is the chick:

dumbass1.jpg

This is her dude :

dumbass2.jpg

This is her profile :

# a little about me
well, i can be a very nice person but if u piss me off, all i can say is: tough shit. i don't

play games and i don't lie. if i decide i like you and i believe u deserve my honesty and

trust, i'll tell u. if i don't like u, and u don't deserve any of that, then i'll find a more

interesting way to tell u.

cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of

the hmuan mnid; aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht

oerdr the ltteres are a in wrod , the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer

be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a

pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as

a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

~*~ if you can read this, put it on your profile ~*~

# what i'm looking for
right now, i just want friends. ya know, the kind that won't stab me in the back. i've been

through a lot so i have standards. meaning: u fuck me over(karole) then u better run.

For cryin' out loud, I'm not perfect myself, but do some people actually lack the brain mass to want for a better life? I mean for real? Do you suppose they ever actually sat down and thought about it for one second? What really got me about this profile, is what is highlighted in bold text.

Maybe I'm the one who's fucked up here?

BUBBLES said:
are you looking for match making?

Nah, just looking through some personal ads. Looks like I'm gonna be in KY for awile. But damn, some of the shit I'm reading is just fucking me UP.

I tried the online adds because the chicks at the bar are teh suck. Plus I don't like bars....and then I come across shit like this. WTF?

Top Bottom