Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ANAVAR or PRIMO....FOR THE LADIES

i've never used primo but i just finished a 6 week cycle with anavar and i loved it. No water retention, great strenght gains and minimal sides. the sides i had were slightly oily skin, and slight enlagrement in my clitoris (which wasn't bad at all ;-p )and that was it. I would use it again in a heartbeat!

I just finished a primo cycle :I love what it did to my body!!! No side effect at all, my skin have been pretty clear (clearer than when I'm not using it! I don't know why??) I was 116lbs, 13.35%bf, 101lbs of Lean bodymass when I started at the begining of February. Two weeks after I finished my cycle, I'm now at 120lbs, 11%bf,107 lean bodymass. I think we could say :great results!!
LG :)
I took new pics this weekend, I'll put in on my home page later this week, if you want to see the changes...

------------------
I don't believe in luck... Only work can bring us to reach the top!!

Originally posted by Little Girl:
I just finished a primo cycle :I love what it did to my body!!! No side effect at all, my skin have been pretty clear (clearer than when I'm not using it! I don't know why??) I was 116lbs, 13.35%bf, 101lbs of Lean bodymass when I started at the begining of February. Two weeks after I finished my cycle, I'm now at 120lbs, 11%bf,107 lean bodymass. I think we could say :great results!!

LG :)
I took new pics this weekend, I'll put in on my home page later this week, if you want to see the changes...

She was using 50mg of primo every 3 days and the cycle lasted 8 weeks. It was a low dosage first cycle to see if sides would appear. The results were great!!!

BB (LG husband)

------------------
BIG?....Yes I am!

Bienvenida!!
You can email me whenever you want!

LG

------------------
I don't believe in luck... Only work can bring us to reach the top!!

Top Bottom