Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anabolic steroid forum kicked me out

Raquets

Hey guys, I was kicked out of another forum because I posted one the bad reviews about a product They advertise products . A product I bought and did not give results , is That normal in the body building forums? It was a sarms company on their site and their products were bad. I have been using S1 for the last 3 weeks and I can see the difference, I found Evo and EF now after searching for other people buying from S1 and researching their other products. These guys are legit.

Any good forum (Elite being one of them) will allow freedom of speech and feedback on products good or bad (as no company can have 100% positive as everyones view is different along with their expectations). The main point is how you feedback it has to be constructive and accurate to your own experience / belief.

A lot will simply bash a product or manufacturer as they have other motives (such as work or sell a competition product) and then that needs to be policed by the board where the sponsor pay money to advertise.

I am not saying you did that as no idea which forum it was but many will simply delete anything about their sponsors they do not like. Elitefitness is not one of them

Wrongun!

no that is corrupt and it means they just bring in any sponsor with no vetting at all.. it's unethical and immoral.

you will never be kicked out of this site for an honest review.

I'm glad you found sarms1 because they are top notch.

Bodybuilding is huge business industry, so I am not surprised at all about this

Unfortunately, this is something that you will see with many forums, especially those that don't prize their own reputation, and rather prefer to work as a cover up for companies that sell shitty products.

You have made a good choice with sarms1 - over the years I found that this is the only company that always delivered me real and high quality SARMS. Besides, their customer service is great, so it is always a pleasure to deal with them.

A lot of steroid forums have a hidden agenda of promoting their own line of steroids/research chemicals.

SARMS1.com is a great company.

This happens all the time...a lot of forums take money from sponsors and anyone that questions them will get banned...not surprised at all. I am glad you found a new home and a good forum!!!

Top Bottom