Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anabolic Androgenic Steroids Have Few Long-Term Side Effects in BB's

GUARDIAN

High End Bro
Platinum
From MD

Most MD's and other "health experts" will tell u that aas are only minimally effective and have catastrophic side effects. These opinions are based largely on urban legend and a few clinical studies that casually linked aas to various diseases. A study from the university of Parma in Italy showed that healthy BB's who used aas for 2 years had only minimal side effects. 20 BB's with no history of aas use were followed for 2 years during a self-administered aas program. The athletes were well trained and took between 2-12 different performance enhancing drugs. Subjects showed small changes in reproductive hormones (LH, FSH, SHBG), sperm count, fertility index and HDL but no changes in heart structure and only minimal changes in liver function. The subjects showed marked improvements in blood sugar regulation. This was the first long term study of the side effects of aas use in athletes. It showed that the dangers have been exaggerated.

you got the link bro?
this is good to hear that studies like this are taking place.
now compare long term alcohol and cigg use and see the differences.

It came from this month's Muscular Devlopment magazine. To see their article which is what I pasted u would have to buy the magazine or subscribe to them online to download.

It was republished in International Journal Sports Medicine, in press (so not released), published online Dec 2007. I did a quick look for this but could not find the article.

xrsist said:
you got the link bro?
this is good to hear that studies like this are taking place.
now compare long term alcohol and cigg use and see the differences.

here is my question and concern
how come whenever something negative is said about a/as, even from reputable medical sources, everyone says it's bullshit.
but when something like this comes out, everyone accepts it as gospel and doesn't question it...

Vagabino said:
how come whenever something negative is said about a/as, even from reputable medical sources, everyone says it's bullshit.
but when something like this comes out, everyone accepts it as gospel and doesn't question it...
I've never seen too many studies showing true long term negative side effects. I think we also take our own experiences into account. Many people on these boards have been using steroids sometimes continuously with minimal negative effects. Only time will tell the true long term effects, but that also comes back to quality of life(rather be big and in shape for 65 years then a fat slob for 90) as well as genetics. Also most "studies" or negative crap that is posted comes from a random news station or web site that has so-called "experts" who really have no background in this kind of thing.

id like to see something from a reputable medical source that states steroids are as bad as the media and people hype them up to be. so far havent.

Vagabino said:

Top Bottom