Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

An old pic of me...

TommyPowr

New member
I'm 45lbs heavier now, and about 6% more BF. I'll post another pic in about a month. Hopefully by then I'll be at 255.

Currently I'm 5'7" 237 @ 13%

tlil1.jpg
 
Damn, bro, lookin ripped! Nice 6-8 pack. Pecs look really big as do the guns. What routine are you following?
 
Holy CRAP - 5 ' 7" 255???? U a BIG BOY!!!!! Do you mind if I borrow that washboard? I got some laundry that needs to scrubbed....

Let's see some new stuff!
 
Sassy69 said:
Holy CRAP - 5 ' 7" 255???? U a BIG BOY!!!!! Do you mind if I borrow that washboard? I got some laundry that needs to scrubbed....

Let's see some new stuff!

I'll be posting more pics in about a month or so. I have to gain a few more pounds, and shed a few more % of BF.
 
Top Bottom