Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Am I all set???

ashe555

I'm deciding to start a cycle this Monday after years and years of research...Since it's my first cycle i'm making it simple week 1-10 every monday and thursday 200 mg of test e...And PCT 14 days last shot Nolvadex (Tamoxifen Citrate) 40/40/20/20...
While on cycle milk thistle as liver support and all the usal stuff...
So now I have a 21 G syringe with a 1" needle and a 10 ml injection is this good enough to inject test-e in the thighs???
PS:Since i got to self inject i'm kinda nervous any links will be really really helpfull

I'm deciding to start a cycle this Monday after years and years of research...Since it's my first cycle i'm making it simple week 1-10 every monday and thursday 200 mg of test e...And PCT 14 days last shot Nolvadex (Tamoxifen Citrate) 40/40/20/20...
While on cycle milk thistle as liver support and all the usal stuff...
So now I have a 21 G syringe with a 1" needle and a 10 ml injection is this good enough to inject test-e in the thighs???
PS:Since i got to self inject i'm kinda nervous any links will be really really helpfull

Nolva can cause estrogen rebound... It can also make you feel like this. I always add or use Sustain Alpha with it. Or on its on for pct. Hcg would be a good add too.

FIrst off get something WAY smaller than a 21g pin bro. That is good to draw with, but I wouldn't want to poke myself with one. I have in the past (some may remember the redijects...they were 18g!)Peronally I use a 20g to draw and a 25g to inject. Sometimes I even back load slin pins and use those (for tren a especially)

Using days of the week is a mistake IMO. I would say shoot 200mg E3D. Stable blood levels are how you avoid sides like acne, etc.

Nolva is total dog shit. I would say use HCG @ 500 ED for 3 weeks then use some clomid for a few weeks. Mentally prepare yourself to feel "worse" when off than you did while on. Having extra test in your system makes you feel like superman.

On injections just man up. Go in slow and put the oil in slow. Aspirate, clean the top of the bottle before every use with alcohol, etc, etc.

Pokes will go from being a concern to an afterthought before you know it. Many of us that shoot daily actually enjoy them (but not if you use those 21g harpoons you have).

I would also state that you only get 1 first cycle. If I had it to do all over again I would have done a gram a week. I know this board is notorios for advocating the less is mroe mentality, but a lot of the vets here know me and know my real world experience has merit.

Eat big, squat big, dead big, press big. Gets lots of sleep and you will grow like hell.

*edit* Make sure you have an AI on hand like Aromasin. Controlling estro is important. Even if you don't think you're getting gyno you still need to be on an AI during your cycle.

Last edited:
FIrst off get something WAY smaller than a 21g pin bro. That is good to draw with, but I wouldn't want to poke myself with one. I have in the past (some may remember the redijects...they were 18g!)Peronally I use a 20g to draw and a 25g to inject. Sometimes I even back load slin pins and use those (for tren a especially)

Using days of the week is a mistake IMO. I would say shoot 200mg E3D. Stable blood levels are how you avoid sides like acne, etc.

Nolva is total dog shit. I would say use HCG @ 500 ED for 3 weeks then use some clomid for a few weeks. Mentally prepare yourself to feel "worse" when off than you did while on. Having extra test in your system makes you feel like superman.

On injections just man up. Go in slow and put the oil in slow. Aspirate, clean the top of the bottle before every use with alcohol, etc, etc.

Pokes will go from being a concern to an afterthought before you know it. Many of us that shoot daily actually enjoy them (but not if you use those 21g harpoons you have).

I would also state that you only get 1 first cycle. If I had it to do all over again I would have done a gram a week. I know this board is notorios for advocating the less is mroe mentality, but a lot of the vets here know me and know my real world experience has merit.

Eat big, squat big, dead big, press big. Gets lots of sleep and you will grow like hell.

*edit* Make sure you have an AI on hand like Aromasin. Controlling estro is important. Even if you don't think you're getting gyno you still need to be on an AI during your cycle.

Thanks for help I realised 25 wud be way better too...I really wish i could get my hands on Aromasin or HCG but it seems impossible...

Top Bottom