Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

All your Pitt fans what happened?

neo1605

You sure win has turned into an embarassing loss...................time to cancel those superbowl plans!!

Pats are for real!!!!!:D

i don't know, WE didn't actually play in the game, so i'm not that embarassed... bottom line, the patriots did not win that game, pittsburgh lost it!

AFi04 said:
i don't know, WE didn't actually play in the game, so i'm not that embarassed... bottom line, the patriots did not win that game, pittsburgh lost it!

You are on fucker with a serious "sour grapes" syndrome. The Pats beat the steelers asses and had two interceptions off of that transvestite lover Kordell Stewart.

Go Pats!!!!

yeah i have SGS (sour grapes syndrome)... i could give a damn if the steelers lost 100-0, but the steelers defense only gave up 10 points. you only give up 10 points, you should win. not taking anything away from the pats, cause they are in the superbowl. and maybe kordell is gay, no one will probably ever know for sure, but he's making millions every year and playing in the NFL, so quit hating on him.

The patriots have been nothing but LUCKY ever since that roody pooh candy ass Brady fumbled the ball in a snow storm and the ref was ignorant enough to over turn the play.

maybe they will win the big one, it will be luck tho, not talent.

I hope they get there ass's beat all over New Orleans!

Yeah, I am a sour Grape Raider fan!

GO RAMS

Top Bottom