Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Advice on using retatrutide for weight loss

Looking to lose some weight using Reta. I'm 228 lbs. and I would like to lose 15 to 20 lbs. What is a good dosage I should look for? Maybe 1 mg to start and then increase it to 2 mg, or should I just start at 2 mg?
I would start at what the recommended dosing set out by the drug companies. I think 2.5mg is the starting dose set out for taken during human trials. I suppose you could be safe and go 1.5 first week and of all is fine go up to 2.5 and just keep going up 1mg each step you go. My understand though is it won't stop food noise until you get to the higher doses. My wife is on 2.5mg and still can't feel it. I'm on 2.5mg semaglutide and it's keeping me below 2000 cals per day as semaglutide is the king of food noise reduction.
 
I'm a big believer in less is more, 1mg is a good starting dose and assess tolerance and build from there. It's a lot easier to build into a higher dose, than it is to work back down.

Personally, I started at 1mg and my appetite was nuked. I found it extremely hard to get my protein targets in.

If you start higher and end up being sensitive to the dose you could be in for a week of sides (GI issues, nausea etc).
 
I went 1ml x 4 weeks, 1.5ml x 4 weeks, 2ml x 4 weeks, then taped off when using in my last cut.

Worked very well, 2ml at some points I couldn't finish meals and was around 2000-2200 calories a day
 
Start low 1mg and work up. Remember Reta has an approximate half life of approximately 6 days so it will actually build up in your system over time too. A lot of people who experience sides like slow gastric emptying or an inability to eat sufficient amounts of food have just made the mistake of titrating too fast.
 
Looking to lose some weight using Reta. I'm 228 lbs. and I would like to lose 15 to 20 lbs. What is a good dosage I should look for? Maybe 1 mg to start and then increase it to 2 mg, or should I just start at 2 mg?
Start with the lowest effective dose and only titrate when there is a genuine need to.
Far too many people are picking arbitrary numbers when it comes to peptides and anabolics, and I think that reflects a lack of understanding around how and why these compounds should actually be used.

These are support tools. They should never be the main driver of progress. It doesn’t matter how much of something you take, if positive changes to habits, behaviours and nutrition aren’t the priority, those same problems will still be sitting there when the compounds are eventually removed.

Start low. If we’re talking where 1 mg is an appropriate starting point, start there. Allow enough time for it to properly reach steady state and show you what that dose can actually achieve before deciding it isn’t enough.

At the same time, restructure your nutrition and food choices to support satiety. Prioritise lower calorie, higher volume foods while still meeting the macro and micronutrient requirements suited to your goals.

Too many people increase the dose the second they feel hunger starting to return, when hunger itself isn’t automatically an indication that the dose needs to go up.

Remember, two meals can contain exactly the same calories while one provides significantly more food volume and satiety than the other.

Use the compound to support the behaviours. Don’t expect the compound to replace them.
 
I went 1ml x 4 weeks, 1.5ml x 4 weeks, 2ml x 4 weeks, then taped off when using in my last cut.

Worked very well, 2ml at some points I couldn't finish meals and was around 2000-2200 calories a day
You mean 1mg yeah brother?
 
Top Bottom