Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advice on first ever cycle (Test C, Dbol)

PowertotheLift

Hi guys,

Long time lurker on the forums, and thought it was time to sign up and get some proper opinions from some veterans.

I am looking at running my first ever cycle either later this year or early/mid next year (am in no rush).

Stats: 23 yo, (90-93kg) 190-195lbs, 17% bf, (190cm) 6"1.

I go to the gym 5-6 days a week and work as a carpenter/builder through the week so i am very active everyday. My diet (i would like to think) is very good, apart from the odd cheat meal here and there.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

**Proposed First Cycle** (Looking for any criticism and critiquing)

Week 1-12, Test C 400-500mg/pw

Week 1-5, Dbol 30mg/day

**Would i need an AI for this cycle? Given Test C and Dbol can both convert to estrogen?

PCT

**This is where i am really looking for some input**

Two week wait between last injection of TEST C and first day of PCT.

Week 1-2, Nolva 40mg/day, Clomid 50mg/day

Week 2-4, Nolva 20mg/day, Clomid 50mg/day

As i said i am really looking for input on how i could better/improve my first cycle and PCT, not looking to get grilled errors i've made as i know i am a newbie to the steroids scene and i am willing to learn.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Cycle looks good.

You should run an AI on your cycle. You do not know how prone your are to estrogen related sides.. so it's better to be safe than sorry. I would recommend aromasin at 12.5mg/eod from the start of cycle, all the way through PCT

Arimidex at .5mg/eod

Awesome!! can get my hands on that for sure. You don't really realise how much everything is going to cost until you add it all up haha.

But it is the lifestyle and if i don't spend it on this i will end up probably wasting it on something else anyway, thanks for the help.

just a few tweaks that i would make... only run dbol 4 weeks instead of 5... 5 is overkill and the longer you go, the more sides you will encounter... you absolutely need an ai... i would HIGHLY recommend adding sarms to this cycle to fully enhance it but you definitely have the right idea moving forward... i am providing a full layout and the links on where to get everything you need... everything can be shipped to you just fine and will all pass customs there... here is the layout...

1-12 test cyp 350 mg week

1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!

1-4 dbol 30 mg day

1-4 n2guard Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding

1-14 proviron 50 mg day

1-14 GW-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

1-12 s4 50 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

1-12 n2guard n2bm.com

5-12 HCGenerate n2bm.com

13-14 Hcg 1000 ius week

PCT 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com

nolva 40/20/20/20 ag-guys.com

aromasin 12..5 mg eod AG-guys.com

n2guard n2bm.com
mk-2866 25 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

Top Bottom