Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advice for my 1st Test-Cyp cycle, please...

Chuckyz

1st TEST-CYP cycle... Please advise me!

Hi guys..

I've done some research but truthfully I am a total amature when it comes to this, I feel like I should have researched more before just rushing into it and starting a test-cyp cycle. So I'm posting here with hopes some of you can help me out or point me in the right direction...

Please be as positive/helpful as you can, I'm a natural worrier and I can't be fucked to get even more paranoid/anxious over this... I'm annoyed I rushed into it, probably peer pressure from my gym buddies who have rushed into it without a care in the world. So here I am trying to make sure I do it the best way.

Height: 5ft 11inch
Weight: 67kg
Body Fat: 12%

I have been training for 5 years now. My diet isn't great, I basically eat whatever I want (my metabolism is great so I've always been able to eat whatever)... I will be going to the butchers and following a proper diet plan as I'm on this (advice welcome)...

I pinned 0.5ml (test-cyp 250) last week and have been advised by steroid taking friends to continue on that dosage until the vial is finished.

Instant side effects (probably just placebo/psychological as only 1st week):
- Dead leg for ~4 days around the area of the jab (although I did have a nasty fall, so could be that)
- Overall mood uplift (energetic, happy, etc)
- Increased libido (first morning glory I've had in months also!)
- Increased desire to train

Questions:

1) I haven't got a PCT prepared, please could somebody point me to the right direction of what to buy (and where from) and how to cycle it...

2) Is there anything I should strictly avoid whilst on cycle? (other drugs, alcohol, etc)

3) What should I be doing?

4) Is my dosing okay? What would you recommend etc

5) Should I take any vitamins whilst on this, I was told to get Milk Thistle to help cleanse the liver? I have also been taking other vitamin tablets (b,c,d,multi-vit etc)

6) Is 67kg considered light weight? I am in better shape than my friends and also stronger, yet they weigh a lot more than me (75kg+)... (I comfortable bench 10reps of 70kg.. if that info even matters lol)

- What I'm looking for really is just as much information that can help me stay safe/healthy and maximize my gains

If you've made it this far - thank you, please share a constructive comment :)

Last edited:
thats only 125mg of test a week. that the amount (actually a little lower for many) that would be used JUST TO REPLACE your testosteron when shut down.... its not only a waste, but you clearly dont know what you are doing and your buddies seem to no care..
stop everything, if only1 or 2 shots just stop everything and no pct. do 4-5 months of research on this forum and others, also i highly wait waiting till age 25 when your development is finished. most males this is the age the endocrine syteme is developed and also using sooner you rish stopping bone growth that would have happened and thats for life.

good luck

Re: 1st TEST-CYP cycle... Please advise me!

Thanks, im going to do some research before continuing now i have the gear

Test cyp shouldnt be ran less than 500mg a week for a cycle. Don't think less test less side effects, that's not the case in this situation. If you're natural test levels are shut down you are shut down, might as well take an anabolic dose right? and my advice is to use test prop. Test cyp won't be in full swing until around week 8, thats only 4 weeks on peak levels. test prop will work a lot quicker and you will get more out of it. Make sure you have arimidex incase you start getting gyno symptoms. Pct with clomid and nolva. I'm on my first test cyp cycle at 500mg a week and will tell you first hand its placebo. I gained 15lbs of water on week 2 and didnt feel anything at all until week 5. I thought i felt something week 1 but it was placebo, when it kicks in you'll know. you're welcome

Top Bottom