Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advice for first time

Football_player

Posted this message in the wrong forums at first, :/

Hey guys, first time posting on here. I usually just read a ton of the forums and stuff other guys post. I was interested in running my first cycle here in a couple of months, but I don't know what to take. Have been working out/training for almost 6 years now, and am just 22 years old. Results are getting slow and not like when I first started out. I play Div I football and just want an edge. If I could get ideas on what to do for a first cycle that would be light on the hair that would be great since I despise the idea of going bald before I am 30 (I kinda have a big head and wouldn't look so good). I got gyno when I was a chubby kid so I am susceptible to that as well. Height is 6'3" weight is 255lbs and I actually got hydro-static weighed at school a few weeks back at 11.5% bodyfat. I just want to get well bigger, stronger, faster. I walked on to the team 1 year ago by doing a combine type deal, got 23 reps of 225, 37" no-step vertical, 10' broad jump, 4.62 40. I would like help to know what to expect from a first time user if I did something mild, and goals would be to stay around the same weight (or gain a little), but lean out to 8-9% bodyfat, so end result like 260lbs at 8-9% while gaining some awesome strength in the process. My diet is solid, eating fairly clean 5000 calories a day and take no supps other than experimented with Erase and it works great for me! Sorry for the long post, I would appreciate any feedback and knowledge that anybody can share. I have been researching what to take and do for 2 years now and am still trying to educate myself as best I can; don't want to jump into something that could screw me over for life.

Thank You in advance

-Football_player

225, 6-3, 11.5%... 23 reps of 225 is pretty solid bro. Essentially u want to recomp. The SARMs triple stack would be effective as wellas a lite Test cycle. Check out dylans latest SARM cycle he's running as a bridge. U can't go wrong there. Also a 400mg test only cycle with the proper diet could achieve this. Read up on the sticky "So You Want to Do Steroids 101" in the Anabolic forum. Always a good place to start.

Sent from my htc t-bolt using the elitefitness app.

Posted this message in the wrong forums at first, :/

Hey guys, first time posting on here. I usually just read a ton of the forums and stuff other guys post. I was interested in running my first cycle here in a couple of months, but I don't know what to take. Have been working out/training for almost 6 years now, and am just 22 years old. Results are getting slow and not like when I first started out. I play Div I football and just want an edge. If I could get ideas on what to do for a first cycle that would be light on the hair that would be great since I despise the idea of going bald before I am 30 (I kinda have a big head and wouldn't look so good). I got gyno when I was a chubby kid so I am susceptible to that as well. Height is 6'3" weight is 255lbs and I actually got hydro-static weighed at school a few weeks back at 11.5% bodyfat. I just want to get well bigger, stronger, faster. I walked on to the team 1 year ago by doing a combine type deal, got 23 reps of 225, 37" no-step vertical, 10' broad jump, 4.62 40. I would like help to know what to expect from a first time user if I did something mild, and goals would be to stay around the same weight (or gain a little), but lean out to 8-9% bodyfat, so end result like 260lbs at 8-9% while gaining some awesome strength in the process. My diet is solid, eating fairly clean 5000 calories a day and take no supps other than experimented with Erase and it works great for me! Sorry for the long post, I would appreciate any feedback and knowledge that anybody can share. I have been researching what to take and do for 2 years now and am still trying to educate myself as best I can; don't want to jump into something that could screw me over for life.

Thank You in advance

-Football_player

SARMS are always a great option when trying to put on somewhere near 4-7 lbs and really cut up nicely... I really don't think with your goals that you need a big long drawn out cycle... you could either run sarms or just a simple 6 week oral like anavar or winstrol... That is going to coincide with your goals...

oxymoron-weight is 255 I play DE lol, but thanks bro.

Dylan-would it really take a 6 week cycle for me to recomp like that I think it's like a 10lb lean body mass gain and a 5lb fat loss? I will look into it, thanks much appreciated.

-Football_player

oxymoron-weight is 255 I play DE lol, but thanks bro.

Dylan-would it really take a 6 week cycle for me to recomp like that I think it's like a 10lb lean body mass gain and a 5lb fat loss? I will look into it, thanks much appreciated.

-Football_player

yes its a 6 week cycle and thats a short cycle...

Top Bottom