Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advice for cutting

itslg7

Hey everyone, this is my first post here and I could use some advice regarding my first real cutting cycle.

I'm 18 years old, college freshman, active in sports ever since my early years and lifting for some 6 months now. I'm also pretty much an extreme ecto and for the past few months I've been working hard on bulking up (training 4 times a week, clean diet with a large caloric surplus, plenty of rest, almost no alcohol etc.). I'm pleased with the results, but as the summer is approaching I want to shred down to some 7-8% BF from maybe 10-11% at the moment. No need to mention that I would like to keep as much as possible of the hard earned muscle in the process.

I'm planning a 6 week cutting cycle starting at my maintenance level of calories, while including 30 minutes of low intensity cardio after every workout and a fat burning agent (clen in weeks 1-2 and 5-6 and a fat burner in weeks 3-4). I would then adjust the caloric intake if needed, to get to that sweet spot when you burn the maximum amount of fat while sparing muscle.

Nutrition - As I mentioned already, my diet is very clean, mostly based on chicken breast and whole-wheat pasta. The only thing I would change now would be adding some green tea, as I am normaly not a huge fan of hot beverages, but its effects are positive in this case.
Training - I've been doing a 4 day split so far, but I'm thinking about switching to 3 full body workouts+1 only cardio session a week
Supplements:
-multivitamin
-whey
-clen (2 weeks on-2 weeks off-2 weeks on for a total of 6 weeks)
-Magnum Nutraceuticals Heat and Magnum Nutraceuticals Acid for the two weeks when I give my beta receptors some rest from clen
-fish oil
-glutamine
-taurine
-caffeine

First of all I would like to hear any general advice you guys might have regarding the whole plan.
I would also like to ask some specific questions regarding my case:

1)4 day split vs. 3 full body workouts+1 only cardio session?
2)Any feedback on the Magnum Nutraceuticals products I mentioned?
3)I heard a lot of positive things regarding glutamine and it's effect on saving muscle while cutting, any word on that and amount I should use on a daily basis?
4)Taurine and how necessary is to stack it with clen? How to dose it?

Top Bottom