Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advice for a first cycle

Abysmal

Hey bros,
It's my first thread and post over here, I'm seeking some wisdom and knowledge from experienced people.
After 5 years of training, I'm planning to do a first cycle.
I'm 27 and I'm about 13-14% BF right now.

I imagine my cycle as :

1/4 : 500mg Test E every week - 30mg dianabol ED
5/10 : 250mg test E every week - 300mg trenbolone E every week

PCT :
I could have nolvadex, clomid, proviron

I learned a lot about steroids in multiple websites, but I stay confused, getting information from experienced people is always better than theory.

I would be very grateful for any advices.

Give us the rest of ur stats bud. Height and weight.

Tren is a BIG no on your first cycle, expecially Tren E. Your PCT need a lot of work too. Give us the rest of your stats so we can give better help

Hey bros,
It's my first thread and post over here, I'm seeking some wisdom and knowledge from experienced people.
After 5 years of training, I'm planning to do a first cycle.
I'm 27 and I'm about 13-14% BF right now.

I imagine my cycle as :

1/4 : 500mg Test E every week - 30mg dianabol ED
5/10 : 250mg test E every week - 300mg trenbolone E every week

PCT :
I could have nolvadex, clomid, proviron

I learned a lot about steroids in multiple websites, but I stay confused, getting information from experienced people is always better than theory.

I would be very grateful for any advices.

That's a very poor choice for a first cycle. Here is a better cycle for you.

Week 1-4:
250mgs test e/week
2 caps/day dianabulk (1am/1preworkout)
25mgs aromasin/day
N2Guard - 2 caps AM/2 post workout/3 PM

Week 5-10:
500mgs test e/week
25mgs aromasin/day

Week 11-15: PCT
kick start 2 weeks HCGenerate ES - 2 caps AM/1 post workout/1 PM
*full 5 week pct*
Clomid 50/50/25/25/12.5
Nolvadex - 40/20/20/20/10
Aromasin week 1-2: 12.5mgs EOD, week 3-4: 7.5mgs EOD
Ostarine (MK-2866) - 25/25/25/25

My opinion you should have no problem doing test E and Tren as a first cycle I did test e and Tren on my first cycle 600 test e every 5 days and 600 tren every 5 days and never use anything else during my 4 months cycle just after my cycle was done I did my own pct but was just me and my way I never use any other pct stuff, I am not saying to you to do what I did but definitely I am not a fan of dbol and other oral pills, litter of my background I am Hispanic 5'5 I was 128 and beach press 200 pounds and sosos but my metabolism is so damn fast that was hard to gain and keep my weight so my boy told me to try to do a cycle so when I started my first cycle and I when up to 165lbs solid muscle I bench 225 12 times 275 8 times and my max is 315 2 times now I am on my second cycle using Test E and Sust 300

But like I say before this is just me, every body is different, I will tell you the same thing I was told before I started ask questions listen learn and do your own research about everything u thinking to use.......good luck and be safe.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom