Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Adding test to ph cycle?

sdhxc

My question is if I can add test at this point in my pH cycle and run it for 10-12 weeks. I have been on the pH cycle for 3 weeks now and have about another week left. I have been on Ultradrol 12 mg a day and M-LMG 90mg. I was considering taking sustanon 500mg a week. I have gained about a lean 15lbs so far. I am 5'11" 205 about 13%bf. I would Luke to add a few more pounds this cycle and also I'm thinking the test will help to keep my strength gains with the added time since the pH cycle was so short. What do you guys think?

My question is if I can add test at this point in my pH cycle and run it for 10-12 weeks. I have been on the pH cycle for 3 weeks now and have about another week left. I have been on Ultradrol 12 mg a day and M-LMG 90mg. I was considering taking sustanon 500mg a week. I have gained about a lean 15lbs so far. I am 5'11" 205 about 13%bf. I would Luke to add a few more pounds this cycle and also I'm thinking the test will help to keep my strength gains with the added time since the pH cycle was so short. What do you guys think?

you could start test now and extend the cycle... i would run test and sarms right now... here's what to run

1-12 sust 350 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-14 gw-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-12 s4 50 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
5-12 hcgenerate Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding
13-14 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com

nolva 40/20/20/20 AG-guys.com

aromasin 12.5 mg eod AG-guys.com

n2guard n2bm.com
ostarine 25 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF…

Thanks for the reply I am going to explore this route but it looks good as well as a good pct. I have not looked into to sarms to much but I have a week before I start so I will look into it. You think for the test 350 a week of should I split it into two doses.

Thanks for the reply I am going to explore this route but it looks good as well as a good pct. I have not looked into to sarms to much but I have a week before I start so I will look into it. You think for the test 350 a week of should I split it into two doses.

look into sarms brother. gw should be in EVERY cycle for the added endurance and fatloss with anti catabolic properties added.

osta should be in EVERY pct, of every cycle.Simple and plain.

Do IT!! I would add @ 500 then last 4 weeks maybe thro some epi in for leaning out or some dimethazine for strength and bulk depends where you going... Idk that's what I'd do... But dude above is way more knowledgable so he's prolly got the best way to go...

Top Bottom