Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Adderall and Steroids

Discreet User

Any thoughts on combining the focus enhancing drug Adderall and AAS?

I'm enrolled in a very challenging Doctoral Degree program.

I've never used Adderall or anything like it, but professionals have recommended that I do use it in order to help improve my academic performance.

I cycle on and off AAS year-round...

Adderall will kill your appetite ..especially if u are a noob to it

you need to do some serious research on adderall before you even think about touching it... its basically like taking xxx in a medicated form... its not someting you should take while cycling at all and I wouldn't recommend it at all to anyone... I have never seen anyone take it without abusing it... You need to think hard before you use it...

Last edited by a moderator:
This has been debated before on here. Adderall has side effects like , insomnia, anxiety and can induce panic attacks in higher doses. Certain steroids like Tren can also increase anxiety and insomnia , so my only concern would be two compounds that are known for these classic sides. You can try it and see if you can gradually start a cycle by starting at reduced dosages.

Ive struggled for years with interupting people, starting multiple projects and only finishing 95% of each, ive always been organized but its a huge huge battle, also in the past 5 years thought my nemory was just shit.
Went to see a psychologist, they did a comprehensive study and testing....diagnosed with ADHD, prescribed adderall, its been like the movie with the smart pill "limitless", I have ultra focus, I can have conversations and remember what was said, I dont interupt people, and the memory thing wasnt my memory, it was because I didnt "listen" to people. I was worried, but after studying the effects of not enough dopamine and its relationship to the left/right brain cross comunication, I decided to try it. I have not once felt I was "on drugs", it just chilled me out. I have no problems eating, although it is easy to become absorbed in a task and "forget" to eat. My pulse and bp have actually Decreased, today my pulse was 62 bpm and blood pressure 113/80.
I have not taken it a few times and had no ill effects, other than the paying attention piece.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using EliteFitness

Ive struggled for years with interupting people, starting multiple projects and only finishing 95% of each, ive always been organized but its a huge huge battle, also in the past 5 years thought my nemory was just shit.
Went to see a psychologist, they did a comprehensive study and testing....diagnosed with ADHD, prescribed adderall, its been like the movie with the smart pill "limitless", I have ultra focus, I can have conversations and remember what was said, I dont interupt people, and the memory thing wasnt my memory, it was because I didnt "listen" to people. I was worried, but after studying the effects of not enough dopamine and its relationship to the left/right brain cross comunication, I decided to try it. I have not once felt I was "on drugs", it just chilled me out. I have no problems eating, although it is easy to become absorbed in a task and "forget" to eat. My pulse and bp have actually Decreased, today my pulse was 62 bpm and blood pressure 113/80.
I have not taken it a few times and had no ill effects, other than the paying attention piece.

Great post, thanks.

I might PM you with some specific questions.

Ok but that is you.Different people have different side effects.Many people experience sides such as loss of appetite; nausea or even more serious sides as seizures, heart attacks, high blood pressure, stroke etc etc, due to addrell..Not something to mix lightly with steriods friend.

I used it in college for your same reasons and i ended up taking too much and spilled the beans to the doc about it after staying up 48 hours straight. Never again

I've taken adderall many times, and I'm even prescribed other focus enhancing medicine called concerta which is very similar. I hate taking it. Even though it does make me concentrate better and make me feel like a rocket scientist, from a weight gaining standpoint, it blows. I have no appetite whatsoever when I do. From my experience, I just advise you to take it on days you absolutely need to focus hard, such as before big tests, or on review days

Top Bottom