Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Adam Archuletta

edgecrusher

Has anyone seen this guy from ASU. He was drafted by the St, Louis Rams as a safety, but played linebacker in college. The guy's stats are sick. 5'11 about 208 lbs. Benched over 500, runs a sub 4.4 forty, has a 39 inch vertical, and at the combines benched 225 31 times.

They say he does a crazy type of Russian fast twitch muscle style of training. They showed pictures of him doing crazy shit like benching 225 3/4 of the way up, then throwing and catching it.

It looks like crazy suicide training, however it still interests me.

I'd hate to see him miss the bar, it's going to leave a mark!

Does anyone know where you can find out who trained Adadm Archuletta. I searched all over the search engines and ESPN.com and NFL.com etc...

I would like to see what exactly he was doing to arrive at such unbelievable results!!! The boy can play also. Head hunter!! :mad:

I researched some of that German Volume Training but I think that Archuletta's trainer was Russian. Anyways, I specifically want to know what he did to improve his 40yd speed. Did you guys see how small and slow he was in that Highschool Highlight they showed... looked like POP WARNER!!! Thanks.

A-BoMB

His trainers name was Jay Schroeder. I don't think he used GVT, he used more of an insane very bollistic style of training, they mentioned that it is a Russian system. I've been doing searches for this as well, and have not found much. Anyway if you do find something please let me know.

I played against the guy, HE IS GOOD, I predict he will make it in the NFL one tuff son of a bitch, training wise he trains with trainers who are part of his schools program I think, just like any other PAC 10 school. Unless he went out and got a personal trainer to get him ready for the draft.

hired

He went out and hired a guy to get him ready for the pro combines to increase his stock in the draft. The guy worked wonders. Adam is a biological freak and I'm sure not everyone would have the same resuslts, but the results were impressive.

Top Bottom