Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ACC basketball

eat big

well as the year progresses i am looking forward to college basketball specifically, ACC basketball. tell me what you think about this, these arent in order, but many think these ACC teams will all be in the top 25 at some point, maybe all at once:
1.Wake Forest- they havent lost a single player
2. UNC- roy williams, raymond felton.
3. Georgia Tech- they were in the final four last year
4. Duke- although they lost deng, theyve got shavlik randolph, they need a leader, coach k, and oh yeah, its duke
5. NC State- julius hodge is amazing
6. Maryland- they won the ACC tourney last year- good coach gary williams- and they got some amazing prospects.

thats about it, just proving how amazing the ACC will be this year. lemme know what you think.

eat big said:
well as the year progresses i am looking forward to college basketball specifically, ACC basketball. tell me what you think about this, these arent in order, but many think these ACC teams will all be in the top 25 at some point, maybe all at once:
1.Wake Forest- they havent lost a single player
2. UNC- roy williams, raymond felton.
3. Georgia Tech- they were in the final four last year
4. Duke- although they lost deng, theyve got shavlik randolph, they need a leader, coach k, and oh yeah, its duke
5. NC State- julius hodge is amazing
6. Maryland- they won the ACC tourney last year- good coach gary williams- and they got some amazing prospects.

thats about it, just proving how amazing the ACC will be this year. lemme know what you think.

GT will no doubt win the ACC. I think all of them like you say will be in the top 25. But look for my boys at GT to "MAYBE" win it all.

yeah lots of professional writers/ sports critics have wake or unc at number one in the nation, but yes GT is good, i mean they almost got to the final last year ( so did duke but they fucked up the last mins and blew an 8pt lead).

eat big said:
yeah lots of professional writers/ sports critics have wake or unc at number one in the nation, but yes GT is good, i mean they almost got to the final last year ( so did duke but they fucked up the last mins and blew an 8pt lead).

Tech played in the finals against UConn. They got their a$$es kicked but they made it. They are ranked pre-season #4.

Top Bottom