Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

about.... FOOTBALL (what else do i like to post about?)

• Thread starter Thread starter madbomber31
  • Start date Start date
M

madbomber31

eh, i'm done talking about the eagles... i had some major issues with what they did today....

but what the hell, eagles, rams, bucs all lose... the bears and pack squeek em out...

this is gonna be a FUN season... very fun...

this weekends games were awesome, all were close and could have went either way... simply awesome...

life seems so much more interesting when i can sit and watch football for 12 hours each sunday/monday...

then i get to talk about it for hours... its great...

fun weekend..... now, the eagles need to take care of binness (thats getto "business") against the skins on monday...

It could be alot worse Madbomber. Given some of the threads around here most times, your football threads are a welcome relief. Although more threads about large tits are always welcome:D

I agree,there were some great games!It was crazy as shit seeing a brand new expansion team completely run over the cowboys.San Diego looked awesome,which is something I don't recall ever seeing,lol.

CRAZY ending to that chiefs-browns game. hilarious.

sure hope ricky runs wild in miami this year.

I feel bad for Butch and the Browns. He hasn't caught any breaks since he has been there. I still love him though. Hes great. Crazy game.

Awesome start for the fins. As usual. I just hope and pray they keep it up, as usual. Really excited so far. Even though the Lions are awful.

dwayne rudd is a good player too.. i felt bad for him in minny cuz of the surround talent (lack of)... he just got stupid for a minute...

but god damn, that was a stunner.

I picked the Eagles to go to the Superbowl, but I still insist that they need a serious upgrade at runningback. Not being able to run the ball is why they couldn't put the Titans away. Edgerrin James lloked pretty healthy, it may take him a few games to get the feel back, but I see him having a monster season. I can't believe the Rams couldn't run the ball. The Packers weak defense will keep them from the Super bowl. The Bears stepped up yesterday. They could have easily folded in that game, but a bunch of guys made big time plays when they needed them. And while Tampa's offense looks like it will be better, their defense won't be quite what it was under Dungy's control.

Top Bottom