Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Abandoning Games

• Thread starter Thread starter i am what i am
  • Start date Start date
i am what i am said:
I have a question and by no means am I trying to step on anyone's toes. Why is it that a bookie can abandon a game to avoid a big payout? Can those placing bets abandon a bet if it doesn't turn out alright for us?

Starting pitcher was switched in Baseball which is basically the main factor when betting on baseball.

eat big said:
Starting pitcher was switched in Baseball which is basically the main factor when betting on baseball.

didn't know that.

eat big said:
Yeah it basically changes the whole face of the game betting-wise. I understand your frustration though, I would've won big too.

Yea. I understand what you are saying. I'm kinda new in the bookie forum and didn't realize that was what happens when a new picture is being used.

I had 65000 on it. Would have been a nice payout

hamstershaver said:
what happened?

The pitcher for St. Louis didn't start therefore all bets on St. Louis are graded as no action.

I had Stilleto abandon the St. Louis event, which was done before for the same reason in another event 2 weeks ago. This is common knowledge and I can understand someone being frustrated if they didn't know this...but it's listed on every sports gambling site...besides, the pitcher is basically what you're betting on with MLB anyways.

swole said:
The pitcher for St. Louis didn't start therefore all bets on St. Louis are graded as no action.

I had Stilleto abandon the St. Louis event, which was done before for the same reason in another event 2 weeks ago. This is common knowledge and I can understand someone being frustrated if they didn't know this...but it's listed on every sports gambling site...besides, the pitcher is basically what you're betting on with MLB anyways.
i see, yeah i dont see a problem with that as long as its consistent

swole said:

I didn't realize there was a pitcher change. But thanks for clearing that up for me. New to all this kind of stuff and just trying to work my way up the ranks without stepping on anyones toes.

Top Bottom