Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AAS- Sarms full year cycle

Yogoth

Hi to everyone
Next year I am attending the SEALS school. I am interested in staring a full year cycle including clen , anavar, peptides and sarms. I want to increase my endurance and strength as much as possible. I am open to any suggestions on how to run my cycle. I am 29, 185 lb, 16% bf

Re: AAS- Peptides - Sarms full year cycle

Ya well we need age,stats, goals etc please

I have included my stats. As I am writing, I am interested in endurance and strength increase. My current training routine is of a triathlon athete

Sarms are great for adding strength and endurance, but you need to cycle off if everything to keep them effective and give your body a break. 12 weeks followed by 8 weeks off is what I would do

The sarms1 triple stack is what you should do for the most benefit

1-12 Ostarine 25mg per day
1-12 S4 50mg per day
1-12 GW (Cardarine) 20mg per day

Follow this up with a mini PCT. Test Stack 17 or HCGenerate ES is perfect for this.

PM me for discounts

Hi to everyone
Next year I am attending the SEALS school. I am interested in staring a full year cycle including clen , anavar, peptides and sarms. I want to increase my endurance and strength as much as possible. I am open to any suggestions on how to run my cycle. I am 29, 185 lb, 16% bf

Running a cycle year-round is not a good idea and it's not healthy. Consider doing 14-20 weeks and taking time off+PCT.

you can run 12 week sarms cycles and then you only need 4 weeks off before you can run them again... in that gap, run some good test boosters like hcgenerate... take need2slin, gear, n2burn etc... then jump right back on... here' the sarms stack i recommend...

1-12 Ostarine 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m. SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m. SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 10-20 mg day... split doses 12 hours apart SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
5-12 HcGenerate n2bm.com
1-12 “liquidex" n2bm.com
1-12 Yohimflame n2bm.com
3-7 9-12 Albuterol 12-18 mg day ag-guys.com

Mini pct 13-16

Hcgenerate ES n2bm.com
gw-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

if you want to be running something all year long then it should only be test... other than that, you should not be using any steroid, sarm etc... for a year continuously... that's about the worst thing you could possibly do... make sure you are getting your sarms at SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators... take advantage of the bogo sale...

only thing that should be ran year round is hgh or test, if you have no problem going on replacement theorpy.OR maybe peptides.

Top Bottom