Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A question about Professional Football

Smurfy

Banned
Platinum
Do the players wear a brand new pair of cleats every game? They look like new to me but wouldnt they need or want to break them in before wearing them for a game? KB knows Im sure. He's in the biz.

medical said:
They are built on custom lasts so there is little break-in needed. They have like 100 pairs on hand all the time.

for EVERYbody? even the thirds string safety?

They do not get a brand new pair of cleats every single game, for chrissakes. They stay clean:

1. because they play on turf so often
2. because their ankles are so heavily wrapped you can't see the shoes anyway.

a friend of mine was on the jags and he would get us free jerseys, well they were free to us, they took a couple hundred out of his pay for each one. dont think they get that stuff for free. some probably do like the high profile players, my friend was an offensive lineman which most of you know doesnt get much glory. but he would give us some stuff for free cause he couldnt use it the next game most of the time.

Dial_tone said:
They do not get a brand new pair of cleats every single game, for chrissakes. They stay clean:

1. because they play on turf so often
2. because their ankles are so heavily wrapped you can't see the shoes anyway.
No need to get violent here, Broham.

Top Bottom