Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A note to the karma bookies

Lestat

MVP
EF VIP
During this month, you will see many people playing karma events just to win, not to neccssarily win karma.

Adjust your payouts accordingly. you will see people loading up on favored teams heavily, so you should reduce those payments because you will see unbalanced betting and we don't want to see any of the good bro karma bookies get cleaned out.

A good example is the yankee baseball game, everyone went yanks, despite a low payout. I believe the payout for a heavily favored team like that should be even lower, far lower then what you would see on a legit gambling site.

Just my 2 cents.

why change it if it works for them?

I almost went Toronto anyhow but Downs Syndrome bites my ass everytime I take him.

I thought about that, but don't worry...it's all under control.

Those same people you speak of are NOT the ones I am worried about paying. Those people, who only want the win, bet around 100 K on events. They don't bet the limit.

swole said:

Those same people you speak of are NOT the ones I am worried about paying. Those people, who only want the win, bet around 100 K on events. They don't bet the limit.
That is true, you don't have much exposure with the smaller bets.

beware of the Deterass style pile on!

swole said:

yup
we've discussed stuff
to keep it running fair
I went money line on some of those football games because the spread was close and it was an even number
which we hate because of a push
I check a UK odds sight if I have an even number to see if it may have moved
that's why you'll see some half spreads when bodog still has it at even

Top Bottom