Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A new cycle for the new year

empireking001

Hey guys, you guessed it: another critique my cycle topic!

Me: 27 years old, 5'10", 8-12% BF depending, 195lbs. I have ran 3 cycles before. My first was Epistane only, then Epistane and Test x 12 weeks, then Oxandrovar for 4 weeks short cycle. I have not ran any cycles for 6 months and last ran the real cycle with test 1 year ago.

Anyway, I am getting excited for a new cycle. My plan is Dbol, Test, Tren. I have 9 weeks of 500mg test E so I will plan around that.

30-50mg Dbol daily weeks 1-5
75mg TrenA EOD weeks 1-9
250mg TestE 2x weekly weeks 1-9

That will be the core of the cycle. I will run N2Guard 7 caps a day for the duration of the cycle. I will also run GW50 at 10mg/day for the cycle. Aromasin 12.5mg EOD for the cycle.

PCT will be HCG 1500u taken 2x during the week after my last TestE injection. Two weeks after the last pin I will start Clomid 12.5mg/day for a week and Test Stack 17. Aromasin will be continued.

Does that cycle look ok? I work out at 5am on weekdays and then train MMA from 6-8pm. Goals are to gain lean mass.

I will probably bulk while on Dbol and then cut back cals a bit after week 5 to lean out while still on test/tren.

I have caber on hand for tren sides. What types of sides can I definitely expect with this cycle? WILL I GO BALD???

Thanks for the help gentlemen.

Can't comment on dbol for the kickstart, I've never kickstarted with an oral before. I would run the test out a bit longer after you drop the tren. Say 12 weeks.

Top Bottom