Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A big THANKS to all you bookie peeps!

swole

Hey guys, as you know the results from George's contest were posted, and I happened to win the ipod (for the bookie portion). 4everhung won the other ipod for pulling in the most K hits from betting.

I'd like to thank everyone who helped eachother out during the contest; without you guys this exciting forum wouldn't be here to entertain us or to feed our gambling addiction with minimal loss our actual bank account. I think it's cool how me and 4everhung both won ipods...he won the most karma from betting on mostly my events....it all worked out!

So again, thank you all for being great sports. I'm sure you will all see TONS more events from 4everhung and myself (as well as the subs -- redguru, slat) from this point on.

swole said:
Hey guys, as you know the results from George's contest were posted, and I happened to win the ipod (for the bookie portion). 4everhung won the other ipod for pulling in the most K hits from betting.

I'd like to thank everyone who helped eachother out during the contest; without you guys this exciting forum wouldn't be here to entertain us or to feed our gambling addiction with minimal loss our actual bank account. I think it's cool how me and 4everhung both won ipods...he won the most karma from betting on mostly my events....it all worked out!

So again, thank you all for being great sports. I'm sure you will all see TONS more events from 4everhung and myself (as well as the subs -- redguru, slat) from this point on.

Congrats bro. This is a fun forum you an 4ever both deserve the ipod for putting your time in on this forum.

congrats bro

not to step on anyones toes or beat anyone out but i would like to give the bookie forum a go as a bookie. but im not sure what events i should post. help me out good bro's.

Congrats on the ipod.
LOL at me posting the 3rd most events!
If there was a catagory for losing the most bets and bookie who loses the most K I would win both! I find this forum makes watching the games exciting. Its been a long time since I have watched them with such emotion (particularly that one MNF game).
Thanks for posting all the events... I have had a blast (no K to show for it but a blast)

congrats swole. great job on winning the ipod, and i'm like 6-7k away from a free plat memb.

good enough for me. enjoy the nano bro.

slat1 said:
Congrats on the ipod.
LOL at me posting the 3rd most events!
If there was a catagory for losing the most bets and bookie who loses the most K I would win both! I find this forum makes watching the games exciting. Its been a long time since I have watched them with such emotion (particularly that one MNF game).
Thanks for posting all the events... I have had a blast (no K to show for it but a blast)
I think I've lost as much as a book
I roughly figure that while winning 1500000 I lost about 1000000
the other 500000 I lost as a book
I was up 500000 and then got completely wiped out 2 weeks ago as a book

I've rebuilt a third time now
we a special 67000 gift from humorme helping tremendously

Top Bottom