Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

9/9 NFL Chicago @ San Diego

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

Qualcomm Stadium has a Week 1 contest on tap for Sunday as the Chicago Bears and the San Diego Chargers play their season openers.

Oddsmakers currently have the Chargers listed as 7-point favorites versus the Bears, while the game's total is sitting at 43.

The Bears were upset 19-9 in their final preseason game by the Cleveland Browns at Soldier Field. The Bears were favored by 3.5 points in the contest, while the combined 28 points fell UNDER the posted total of 37.

Chris Leak threw the only Bears touchdown pass to Mike Haas, and he completed 11-of-16 pass attempts for 88 yards in the loss.

The Chargers held off a late surge in a 16-13 win over the San Francisco 49ers in their final preseason game. The Chargers managed to cover the 2.5-point spread, while the combined 29 points were UNDER the posted total of 38.

Craig Davis caught a 40 yard pass for a touchdown for San Diego in that game, and Nate Kaeding booted three field goals.

Team records:
Chicago: 13-3 SU, 10-6 ATS
San Diego: 14-2 SU, 9-7 ATS

Darnit I missed this by 2 minutes...

gjohnson5's "I think I know what I'm talking about bet"
I would put whatever the max is on San Diego because Rex Grossman is just as inconsistent as Tom jackson says he is. They won't score high against any decent defense. Even though Phillip Rivers is just as inexperienced, I think he will make less errors

Chicago's defense will keep them in it , but I don't see those linebackers stopping SD's offense all day (Which is what they are going to have to do because of Grossman)

SD by say 7

Spartacus said:
Qualcomm Stadium has a Week 1 contest on tap for Sunday as the Chicago Bears and the San Diego Chargers play their season openers.

Oddsmakers currently have the Chargers listed as 7-point favorites versus the Bears, while the game's total is sitting at 43.

The Bears were upset 19-9 in their final preseason game by the Cleveland Browns at Soldier Field. The Bears were favored by 3.5 points in the contest, while the combined 28 points fell UNDER the posted total of 37.

Chris Leak threw the only Bears touchdown pass to Mike Haas, and he completed 11-of-16 pass attempts for 88 yards in the loss.

The Chargers held off a late surge in a 16-13 win over the San Francisco 49ers in their final preseason game. The Chargers managed to cover the 2.5-point spread, while the combined 29 points were UNDER the posted total of 38.

Craig Davis caught a 40 yard pass for a touchdown for San Diego in that game, and Nate Kaeding booted three field goals.

Team records:
Chicago: 13-3 SU, 10-6 ATS
San Diego: 14-2 SU, 9-7 ATS

It produced almost a clean sweep last year with week 2 going almost the same way against the points. ;)

I'm 4-4 with the Lions game to decide whether I show a profit.

pussy bets
I need hefty bets on tonights game as I'm going to hooters
need to yell etc
I'm gay
etf

gjohnson5 said:
Darnit I missed this by 2 minutes...

gjohnson5's "I think I know what I'm talking about bet"
you've rebuilt well
almost a million in yer sack
I like rebuilding
as a bookie I got wiped out 3 times in the first year