Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

9/8 Oregon @ Michigan

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

he Oregon Ducks and the Michigan Wolverines will both be trying to pick up a win on Saturday when they battle at Michigan Stadium.

Oddsmakers currently have the Wolverines listed as 7½-point favorites versus the Ducks, while the game's total is sitting at 65.

Dennis Dixon threw two TD strikes and ran for another score in Oregon's 48-27 win over the Houston Cougars in Week 1. The Ducks covered the 17-point spread at home, and the combined score sailed OVER the posted total of 57.

Dixon made good on 9-of-15 pass attempts for 132 yards, while rushing for another 141 yards in the win for the Ducks.

The Wolverines were shocked 34-32 at home by the Appalachian State Mountaineers last time out in one of the biggest upsets in college football history. The oddsmakers had stayed away from Michigan's season opener; no line or total was posted for the game.

HMM Mich 1 loss to a div II school or am I thinking of another team? Will they prove it was a fluke or take a second flogging.............a ? to ponder which Mich team will show up..

what the hell happened to Michigan.

I only took Oregon because they played teams tough last year....but damn...they are killing Michigan

UAB +37 or so was a 5 star bet against florida st
nobody knows UAB
but that's my town

Top Bottom