Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

9/8 California @@@ Colorado State

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The fans at Hughes Stadium will be treated to a game between the California Golden Bears and the Colorado State Rams when they take their seats on Saturday.

Oddsmakers currently have the Golden Bears listed as 14½-point favorites versus the Rams, while the game's total is sitting at 62.

California put up 471 yards in Week 1's 45-31 win over Tennessee, covering the 7-point home spread. The 76 points scored were OVER the posted total of 55.

Nathan Longshore went 19-for-28 for 240 yards and two touchdowns, and Justin Forsett ran for 160 yards and a major for the Bears.

The Rams were defeated 31-28 by the rival Colorado Buffaloes in their season opener last time out, as 2.5-point underdogs. The 59 points sailed OVER the posted total of 46.

Kory Sperry caught three TD passes for the Rams, and finished with eight catches for 103 yards in the loss.

Team records:

My Karma joo ass bet 5 k lololol that's like a 100k for otheres. Cal's gonna butt RAPEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

Our sturdy Golden Bear,
Is watching from the skies,
Looks down upon our colors fair,
And guards us from his lair.
Our banner Gold and Blue,
The symbol on it too,
Means FIGHT! for California.
For California through and through!

Stalwarts girded for the fray,
Will strive for victory,
Their all at Mater's feet will lay,
That brain and brawn will win the day.
Our mighty sons and true
Will strive for us anew,
And PIVOT! for California,
For California through and through!

Cal_21 said:
lol @ no one winning any k :(
I got hammered earlier in the day
marshall L
miami L
vandy L
michigan L
wake W
this win and the south carolina win evened my day

Spartacus said:
I got hammered earlier in the day
marshall L
miami L
vandy L
michigan L
wake W
this win and the south carolina win evened my day

That's good to hear bro. I was just disappointed in the bears cause they had a 20 pt lead late in the game & gave up like 14 pts in around a minute...fucking Tedford putting in all the subs prematurely :( lol.

Top Bottom