Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

9/6 NCAAf Oregon State @ Cincinnati ESPN televised

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The Oregon State Beavers and the Cincinnati Bearcats will both be gunning for a victory on Thursday when they meet at Nippert Stadium.

Oddsmakers currently have the Beavers listed as 4-point favorites versus the Bearcats, while the game's total is sitting at 45.

Yvenson Bernard ran for two touchdowns in leading the Beavers to a convincing 24-7 season-opening win over the Utah Utes last time out. The Beavers easily covered the 6-point spread at home, but the 31 points were well UNDER the posted total of 52.

Bernard carried the ball 30 times for 170 yards in the win for Oregon State, and Darrell Catchings caught a six-yard pass for a TD.

The Bearcats romped to a 59-3 home win over the Southeast Missouri State Redhawks in their season opener last time out. The oddsmakers had expected that game to be a blowout, and no line or total was posted for the contest.

What about the Louisville Game???

Spartacus said:
The Oregon State Beavers and the Cincinnati Bearcats will both be gunning for a victory on Thursday when they meet at Nippert Stadium.

Oddsmakers currently have the Beavers listed as 4-point favorites versus the Bearcats, while the game's total is sitting at 45.

Yvenson Bernard ran for two touchdowns in leading the Beavers to a convincing 24-7 season-opening win over the Utah Utes last time out. The Beavers easily covered the 6-point spread at home, but the 31 points were well UNDER the posted total of 52.

Bernard carried the ball 30 times for 170 yards in the win for Oregon State, and Darrell Catchings caught a six-yard pass for a TD.

The Bearcats romped to a 59-3 home win over the Southeast Missouri State Redhawks in their season opener last time out. The oddsmakers had expected that game to be a blowout, and no line or total was posted for the contest.

I went to UC for a year when I moved to cincinnati to escape a drug habit

gotmilk said:
fuck...these guys beat USC last year?
cincy doesn't get much respect
they were at home and they're building that program
when I was at UC it had about 38000 students
I think eventually UC's program could grow similar to how it's taken Rutgers

Top Bottom