Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

9/6 NCAAf Middle tennessee st @ louisville ESPN2 tv

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The Middle Tennessee Blue Raiders and the Louisville Cardinals will both be trying to pick up a win on Thursday when they battle at Papa John's Cardinal Stadium.

Oddsmakers currently have the Cardinals listed as 42-point favorites versus the Blue Raiders, while the game's total is sitting at 62.

The Blue Raiders turned the ball over four times in a season-opening 27-14 loss to the FAU Owls last time out. The Blue Raiders were 2.5-point underdogs in the contest, while the 41 points were UNDER the posted total of 43.

Desmond Gee and Michael Cannon each scored touchdowns in the loss for Middle Tennessee.

The Cardinals had no trouble at all with the Murray State Racers in their season opener last time out, as they rolled to a 73-10 home victory. The oddsmakers sat out that contest - no line or total was posted for the game.

holy crap.........73-10 now thats a blowout...

this spread also seems kinda funny, but who knows, let me bet on the underdogs.....

yonkers weights said:
25k on the Ville.
Would of bet the cap at -38
line moved a full field goal

hope you don't end with a 42-3 final

what the hell I'm a sucker for a shitload of points that way at least i'm winning for the biggest part of the game if it's close.....LOL

I'm sure the Cardinals didn't expect they would be in a shootout.......shitload of points theory worked this time!~

damn fun game to watch
I watched this game primarily even after the NFL game had kicked off
spreadwise it was over in the first half
but damn I was pulling for MTS to win outright

could be a weird ncaa football season

preseason poll rankings are a joke and need to be dispensed with
maybe have a poll after 4-5 weeks of the season has been played
mich #5 lol
louisville #8 lol

Top Bottom