Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

9/6 MLB White Sox @ Detroit WGN TV 1est

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

CWS: M. Buehrle (9-9, 3.47)
DET: C. Durbin (8-6, 4.76)

The fans at Comerica Park will be treated to a game between the Chicago White Sox and the Detroit Tigers when they take their seats on Thursday.

Mark Buehrle will be the starting pitcher for the White Sox on this day. Lefthander Buehrle is 9-9 this season with a 3.47 ERA.

Meanwhile, it'll be Chad Durbin who starts for the Tigers. Righthander Durbin is 6-6 with a 4.89 ERA so far this season.

Oddsmakers currently have the Tigers listed as 132-moneyline favorites versus the White Sox, while the game's total is sitting at 9½.

The White Sox were edged 2-1 by the Tigers last time out, as +185 underdogs. The three runs were well UNDER the posted over/under (10).

Danny Richar homered, and finished 2-for-4 at the plate for the White Sox. Heath Phillips gave up the winning run in the loss.

Timo Perez led the way with the game-wining single and Ivan Rodriguez had three hits for the Tigers, while Bobby Seay picked up the win in relief

HumanTarget said:
sweet.....
exactly what i was thinking
makes the karma bets fun and exciting
too bad you didn't bet the full 132

Spartacus said:
exactly what i was thinking
makes the karma bets fun and exciting
too bad you didn't bet the full 132
i've sunk like a rock with my last dozen or so bets. limping in for a while....

Top Bottom