Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

9/5 MLB Angels @ White Sox 8:10PM ET

SLAYER69!

The fans at U.S. Cellular Field will be treated to a game between the Los Angeles Angels and the Chicago White Sox when they take their seats on Friday.

The Angels will give the ball to starter Dustin Moseley in this one. Righthander Moseley is 1-2 this season with a 6.60 ERA.

Starting this game for the White Sox will be ace Mark Buehrle. The lefthander has a 4.11 ERA to go along with a 11-11 record this season.

Oddsmakers currently have the White Sox listed as 165-moneyline favorites versus the Angels, while the game's total has not yet been posted.

Mark Teixeira and Juan Rivera drove in two runs apiece in leading the Angels to a 7-1 win over the Tigers in the rubber match on Thursday, as -160 favorites. The combined eight runs fell UNDER the posted over/under (9.5).

Torii Hunter homered for the Angels, and Gary Matthews Jr. went 4-for-5 with two runs scored. Ervin Santana gave up one run over 7 1-3 innings with eight strikeouts to post the victory.

The White Sox avoided a three-game sweep with a 4-2 win over the Indians on Wednesday, as -130 favorites. The combined six runs went UNDER the day's posted over/under (9.5).

Alexei Ramirez belted a two-run homer for the winning runs. Javier Vazquez pitched the win, allowing two runs off five hits over six innings.

Team records:
Los Angeles: 85-54 SU
Chicago: 78-61 SU

angels are to good for +145 .. buerle been gettin smacked around lately anyways

agree plus angels are my homies well were i lived in Anaheim when i was younger then we moved to Laguna Niguel still orange co till early 90's now banished to the back woods of the Ozarks

Top Bottom