Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

9/3 NCAA F FSU @ Clemson

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The Florida State Seminoles and the Clemson Tigers will both be trying to pick up a win on Monday when they battle at Memorial Stadium.

Oddsmakers currently have the Seminoles listed as 3½-point favorites versus the Tigers, while the game's total is sitting at 45.

The Seminoles had just six wins last year, but they punctuated their mediocre season with a 44-27 win over the UCLA Bruins in the Emerald Bowl.

Clemson went on a six-game winning streak before collapsing down the stretch last year, and they eventually lost 28-20 to the Kentucky Wildcats in the Music City Bowl.

2006 team records:
Florida State: 7-6 SU, 6-7 ATS
Clemson: 8-5 SU, 6-7 ATS

20 large on Florida State.

Whiskey

gjohnson5 said:
Which one Bobby Bowden's son Tommy coaches at Clemson

Folks in Tallahassee can't be too happy that Bobby is gettin' whooped up on by his son

Bobby. After JoPa whooped him in the bowl game, he's been a shadow of himself. The kids on the team are not as bad as they looked last night. At least I hope not.

who's ahead now between paterno and bowden?

btw clemson came damn close to choking this game

With Penn State's latest win over the FIU Golden Panthers, Joe Paterno is said to have the second most NCAA Division I-A football wins with a total record of 364 wins, 121 losses, and 3 ties.

Bobby Bowden, currently of Florida State, has 366 total coaching victories, but therein lies a controversy as 31 of Bowden's career victories were earned while coaching at Howard College, now known as Samford University.[3] Samford does not play major college football, and all of Bowden's 31 victories at Howard/Samford were earned against teams not currently in Division I-A, including wins over The University of Mexico, Gordon Junior College, Millington Naval Air Station, and the Tennessee Tech Freshman Team.[4] Bowden also has 18 victories while coaching at West Virginia and Florida State against schools that are currently not in Division I-A, for a total of 49 non-Division I-A victories. So 49 of Bowden's 366 victories came against schools not currently in Division I-A, but only 5 of Paterno's 364 victories came against schools not currently in Division I-A[5], most recently coming against Division I-AA Youngstown State in a 37-3 victory in 2006.

Following a 3-overtime victory over FSU in the 2006 Orange Bowl, Paterno has a 7-1 all-time record against Bowden (6-0 against Bowden's West Virginia teams and 1-1 against Bowden's Florida State teams).

Top Bottom