Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

9/3 MLB Yankees @ Rays 7:05PM ET ESPN GAME

SLAYER69!

The New York Yankees and the Tampa Bay Rays will meet on the field at Tropicana Field on Wednesday in a battle of division rivals.

Righthander Carl Pavano will take the mound for the Yankees to start this game. Pavano is 2-0 this season with a 3.27 ERA.

It'll be Edwin Jackson toeing the rubber for the Rays in this contest. Righthander Jackson is 11-8 with a 3.81 ERA so far this season.

Oddsmakers currently have the Rays listed as 110-moneyline favorites versus the Yankees, while the game's total is sitting at 9½.

Xavier Nady hit a two-run homer, as the Yankees dumped the Rays 7-2 on Tuesday night.

New York won as +105 road underdogs as the game played over the 8.5-run total listed by oddsmakers.

Alex Rodriguez went 2-for-3 with a solo shot for the Yankees, while Mike Mussina gave up two runs over six innings to earn the victory for New York.

Cliff Floyd and Shawn Riggans plated runs for Tampa Bay, as Matt Garza allowed four earned runs over five innings to take the loss for the Rays.

Current streak:
New York has won 2 straight games.

Team records:
New York: 74-64 SU
Tampa Bay: 84-52 SU

Well it looks like Im about to lose all my karma on my first bet in 3 years.

Way to go, me.

yo i know your a yankee fan bro.. they talkin on espn right now.. how the yanks want to put jaba back in the pen next year .. what u think? im a yank fan also

I always thought he should stay in the pen for the year. Easy to say that now too after he got hurt. Either way I don't think it would have matterd this year. Next year bring him in as a starter. We're toast now anyway. and now I got to listen to all the Met fans at work. Like what the fuck have they won in the last 22 years:mad:

I always thought he should stay in the pen for the year. Easy to say that now too after he got hurt. Either way I don't think it would have matterd this year. Next year bring him in as a starter. We're toast now anyway. and now I got to listen to all the Met fans at work. Like what the fuck have they won in the last 22 years:mad:

dont matter mets got no bullpen.. they will get exposed by the cubs

Top Bottom