Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

9/27 NCAAFB South Fla @ N.C. State 7:30 espnu

motodawg

EF VIP
The fans at Carter-Finley Stadium will be treated to a game between the South Florida Bulls and the North Carolina State Wolfpack when they take their seats on Saturday.

Oddsmakers currently have the Bulls listed as 10-point favorites versus the Wolfpack, while the game's total has not yet been posted.

Mike Ford rushed for two touchdowns in Week 4 to lead South Florida to a 17-9 win over Florida International.

The Bulls didn't come close to covering the 28.5-point spread in that contest, while the combined score fell well UNDER the day's posted total (55.5).

Russell Wilson had a big day for the Wolfpack as he threw for three touchdown passes as North Carolina State upset East Carolina 30-24 in Week 4.

The Wolfpack covered the 7-point spread, while the combined score played UNDER the posted total of 61.5.

Current streak:
South Florida has won 4 straight games.

Team records:
South Florida: 4-0 SU, 0-3 ATS
North Carolina State: 2-2 SU, 2-1 ATS

shyt just seen the starting qb for nc state is out ... o well ill roll with it

thank u for your k donation i'm sure you will kick my ass this week.............................. O-State Troy anyone.....i sense no one else wants too

Top Bottom