Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

9/25 NFL Cleveland @ Indy Colts

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

Colts set to battle Browns at RCA Dome

The Colts will be looking to push their winning streak to three games on Sunday by punishing Cleveland in Week 3 action.

Cleveland takes its 1-1 mark to Indianapolis to tackle the 2-0 Colts.

The Colts are favored, opening as 14-point chalk, with an opening total of 46. They are 1-1 ATS this season and 1-1 OU. The Browns are 1-1 ATS and are 1-1 OU.

Romeo Crennel's team was busy last game winning against Green Bay 26-24 as 6-point underdogs. The 50 points sent that game over the total of 41.

Indianapolis's late rally took them to a 10-3 win over Jacksonville last game. Expect momentum from that contest, when they rallied as an 8.5-point favorite, to carry over to this week.

Indianapolis could have its hands full slowing down the passing game of the Browns, who bring #2 passing stats to this gam

oh yeah another win and no cover, and id like to thank dungy for taking a knee 6 yds from the end zone on 1st down with 2 minutes left
fucking douche

4everhung said:
I still got my crowns

When I was over 500,000 hits and went under that number after settling I would still have my crowns until someone hit me with k.

Top Bottom