Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

9/24 Denver @ New England sunday night

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The Denver Broncos and New England Patriots will both be gunning for a victory when they meet at Gillette Stadium on Sunday.

Oddsmakers currently have the Patriots listed as 7-point favorites versus the Broncos, while the game's total is sitting at 38½.

The Broncos edged Kansas City 9-6 as an 11-point favorite last week. The combined score was UNDER the posted over/under total (38).

Jake Plummer completed 16-of-30 passes for 173 yards with an interception. Tatum Bell rushed for 69 yards on 16 carries.

The Patriots clipped the New York Jets 24-17 as a 6.5-point favorite last week. The combined score was OVER the posted over/under total (38.5).

Tom Brady threw for 220 yards with a touchdown and an interception. Corey Dillon rushed for 80 yards and a touchdown on 20 carries.

golly. I must subscribe to this so that i will remember to bet in time.I missed betting last week darn it!

4everhung said:
nice split so far
looks good fore you brolthis will probly get a few more bets before the game starts.its a big game fore both of them.denver needs the win and the pats need to beet this team to prove themself early this season.pats allways have truble beating them to.so its going to be a tuff game in denvers faver.

key to the game fore the pats.keep the ball on the ground and eat up clock.

Top Bottom