Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

9/23 NFL NY Giants @ Washington half mil limit

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The Redskins are 2-0 after a sturdy Monday night win at Philly, while the 0-2 Giants appear to be in giant trouble. But New York has won seven of 10 meetings with Washington and covered the spread in six of nine.

Oddsmakers currently have the Redskins listed as 4-point favorites versus the Giants, while the game's total is sitting at 41.

The Giants lost to Green Bay 35-15 as a 2.5-point favorite in Week 2. The combined score went OVER the posted over/under total (39.5).

Eli Manning completed 16-of-29 passes for 211 yards with a touchdown and an interception for New York and Plaxico Burress had two receptions for 32 yards and a touchdown.

The Redskins pulled off a 20-12 win over the Eagles in Week 2, as 7-point underdogs. The 32 points were UNDER the posted total of 39.

Clinton Portis scored the winning touchdown, and Jason Campbell completed 16-of-29 pass attempts for 209 yards and one touchdown.

the tribe covers, their defense is solid and campbell might actually have over 250 yards passing in this one

Are you fucking kidding me....First and goal on the 1?

1st-1, NYG1 0:51 J. Campbell incomplete pass down the middle
2nd-1, NYG1 0:51 J. Campbell incomplete pass to the right
3rd-1, NYG1 0:51 L. Betts rushed up the middle for no gain
4th-1, NYG1 0:31 L. Betts rushed to the left for 2 yard loss

chuck liddell and washington cost me 1/4 mil i hope you came out ahead on the weekend spart you deserve it for putting up the games

Top Bottom