Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

9/23 mlb yanks @ toronto bluejays 705 pm est **mussina quest for 20 wins continues**

hurricane

Executive Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chairman Member

New York Yankees
Mike Mussina (R)
18-9 3.57
@
Toronto Blue Jays
Jesse Litsch (R)
12-8 3.72

Re: 9/23 mlb yanks @ toronto bluejays 705 pm est **mussina quest for 20 wins continue

the yankees are still alive
they finish with 3 in boston
if boston loses the next three and the yanks win the next 3
they go to boston with a chance to sweep and force a one game playoff

mussina's the man
my current favorite player

Re: 9/23 mlb yanks @ toronto bluejays 705 pm est **mussina quest for 20 wins continue

best pitcher never to have won 20 games. He won 19 twice and 18 four times (not including this yr). He'll pitch the last game of the year @ Boston

ill take him over pettite.. when it comes to re-signing time

i cant find this game televised tonight on tv or dish..anyone know?
all in on the yanks..they lose i quit betting!lolol

BASTARD SPAR KEEPIN ME GOING@!!!ArGH...lolololol

yankee pile on

mussina get a chance for 20 wins vs boston! does it get any better then that?

fuckin yanks! see if they can hold it together

Top Bottom