Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

9/22 UFC76 Michihiro Omigawa vs Matt Wiman

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

Michihiro Omigawa
Matt Wiman

Understanding UFC Betting Odds:

UFC betting odds on the UFC Ultimate Fight Night in Las Vegas. If a newcomer to the betting world took a look at these numbers, he or she may be a bit confused. However, it really isn't all that complicated.

To help explain how the odds for betting on UFC or other MMA events work, I will provide an example of odds from one of the most watched UFC main events of all time, the rematch of Tito Ortiz vs Chuck Liddell.

Picking the outright winner:
Tito Ortiz to win -265
Chuck Liddell to win +175

Should a bettor pick Tito Ortiz to win, Couture would have to win by any means, and the bettor would receive $100 for every $265 bet. If the better had chosen Liddell to win, Liddell would have to win by any means and the better would receive $175 for every $100 bet.

should be a sure thing with these odds, since i no nothing about ufc, well i know who chuck lidell is......i'm just betting the odds

6bdhuz5.jpg

Fight #1:
-Michihiro Omigawa vs. Matt Wiman

Round 1: Omigawa with a quick takedown to start the round. Wiman sweeps him but gets stuck in a guillotine choke from Omigawa. Wiman was stuck for a while but eventaully escapes. Lots of back and forth action with both guys switching positions constantly.

Round 2: Wiman trying for a takedown early in the second, but is eating punches from Omigawa for his effort. We're clinched against the cage. Both guys exchanging punches now. Wiman starting to look tired already. Wiman attempts a head kick and goes for a takedown, gets it, and is on top. Back up, Wiman gets another takedown. Wiman controlling Omigawa on the round.

Round 3: The two trade punches early in the third before Wiman hits a takedown. Wiman has Omigawa's back and is punching away. Now he's on top in mount and punching some more. Great punch lands for Wiman. Wiman working elbows from the top now. More elbows and punches. Back on the feet, Wiman lands a couple body kicks as the round comes to a close. Definitely Wiman's round.

Matt Wiman def. Michihiro Omigawa via Unanimous Decision (29-28, 30-27, 29-28) after 3 Rounds.

Top Bottom