Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

9/22 UFC76 Jon Fitch vs Diego Sanchez

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
6bdhuz5.jpg

Fight #7:
-Diego Sanchez vs. Jon Fitch

Round 1: Diego comes out like a mad man when the round begins looking for a takedown. Fitch defending well. Diego gives up the takedown and the two seperate. Fitch defends another Diego takedown attempt and lands a solid leg kick. Diego again looking for a takedown, Fitch defending well again. Knees to the body from Diego in the clinch. Diego changes levels and is working for another takedown. Fitch not having it. Crowd boo'ing already. Couple good punches from Fitch. Knee to the leg from Diego. Crowd boo'ing again as the two seperate. Diego with another takedown attempt and this time gets it. He's in side control. Fitch quickly gets up and quickly takes Diego down himself. 2 minutes left. Fitch in Diego's full guard. Diego throwing his legs up looking for a triangle. He clears one arm and switches to an armbar. It looks decent, Diego posturing looking for a better hold on the submission before ultimately letting it go. Diego with butterfly guard. Diego looking for an armbar underneath again but eats a few punches for his efforts. Diego rolling and looking for a submission again, and again eats some punches from Fitch. Round ends. Tough round to score.

Round 2: Diego looks for a takedown but ends up on his back on the ground with Fitch on top. Diego looking to sweep but it ain't happening. Diego scrambles to his feet and the two seperate. Diego gets a takedown on Fitch off a Fitch kick attempt. Fitch's foot is stuck in Diego's shorts - never seen that before. Fitch gets an underhook and is using it to stand up but Diego is trying to sprawl out and keep him down. Fitch from his knees scoops Diego up and gets Diego down. Diego looking for a switch but Fitch is slowly taking Diego's back. Diego rolls and Fitch gets Diego's back with one hook in. Crowd boo'ing again. Diego rolls and is on top of Fitch in Fitch's full guard. The two scramble and they're in the weirdest position ever. From that weirdo position, the hit the mat again. I don't even know how to describe this position they're stuck in right now. Diego throwing elbows to Fitch's kidney. Fitch is now on top in Diego's butterfly guard - that position I recognize. Weird scrambles in this round. Fitch with some good punches from the top. Diego rolling and throwing the legs up for a submission but eats a solid punch from Fitch. 30 seconds remaining. Diego rolling for an armbar but Fitch defends well and blasts him with a hammer fist. 10 seconds left and Diego is cut. Not a bad cut though.

Round 3: High kick attempt from Fitch misses the mark. Knee to the body and punch to the face by Fitch. Fitch for a takedown but Diego slaps on a guillotine choke. It looks pretty tight to me but Fitch puts the thumbs up sign to show he's okay. Fitch is slowly popping his head out. And he's out to a roar from the crowd. We have some scrambling going on but they settle with Fitch still on top on the ground. Fitch working some body punches on top and mixing in some head shots. Diego staying busy from underneath. Diego looking to secure a kimura from the bottom. Fitch gets his arm free and throws a few shots, nothing landing. Diego looking for another submission holding his foot just behind Fitch's head. He gives it up. 2 minutes left in the final round. Fitch throwing some punches from the top, nothing really landing clean. Crowd boo'ing again. Punch to the back of Diego's head prompts a warning from Herb Dean to Fitch. Good punch from Fitch. Diego scrambling but Fitch controlling him well. He's got Diego up against the cage now. Fitch staying busy with decent ground and pound on top. Diego throws his legs up and slaps on a triangle. Fitch pops out and remains on top of Diego. Nice little action there. Diego again throwing his legs up for a submission. 10 seconds left. Fitch breaks free. Horn sounds and the fight is over. Should be a Fitch win here, but we'll see.

Jon Fitch def. Diego Sanchez via Split Decision (30-27 Fitch, 29-28 Sanchez, 29-28 Fitch) after 3 Rounds.

jeepboi said:
FITCH won
k bro
I was on top of these events w/o knowing much at all about them myself
I even posted real time results as I found them
I screwed up that 1 fight and have paid you through the karma store

Top Bottom