Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

9/22 NCAAF georgia tech @ virginia

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets and the Virginia Cavaliers will both be trying to pick up a win on Saturday when they battle at Scott Stadium.

Oddsmakers currently have the Yellow Jackets listed as 4-point favorites versus the Cavaliers, while the game's total has not yet been posted.

Georgia Tech allowed 527 yards in Week 3's 24-10 loss to Boston College, falling as 6.5-point home favorites. The 34 points scored were UNDER the posted total of 48.

Tashard Choice had just 31 yards on 15 carries for the Yellow Jackets, who did not score until the fourth quarter.

Chris Gould kicked five field goals on Saturday, as the Cavaliers defeated the North Carolina Tar Heels 22-20. The Cavaliers won the game as a 3-point road dog, while the game's combined 42 points were a PUSH against the posted total of 42.

Gould kicked a 51-yarder in the win, and Cedric Peerman carried the bal 28 times for 177 yards and a touchdown

Current streak:
Virginia has won 2 straight games.

Team records:
Georgia Tech: 2-1 SU, 1-1 ATS
Virginia: 2-1 SU, 1-2 ATS

I'm gonna put a little on every game so i can hopefully have some k left for superbowl and bowl games..........I feel if i break even or come out a little ahead i'm winning. It's about playing.....good to have the local bookie back!

Top Bottom