Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

9/21 NFL Kansas City @ Atlanta 1est

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The fans at Georgia Dome will be treated to a game between the Kansas City Chiefs and the Atlanta Falcons when they take their seats on Sunday.

Oddsmakers currently have the Falcons listed as 5½-point favorites versus the Chiefs, while the game's total is sitting at 36½.

The Chiefs lost to Oakland 23-8 as a 3.5-point underdog in Week 2. The combined score fell UNDER the posted over/under total (36).

Tyler Thigpen replaced the injured Damon Huard for Kansas City and passed for 151 yards with a touchdown and an interception, while Larry Johnson was held to 22 yards on 12 carries in the loss.

The Falcons lost to Tampa Bay 24-9 as a 7.5-point underdog in Week 2. The combined score fell UNDER the posted over/under total (37.5).

Matt Ryan threw for 158 yards with two interceptions for Atlanta, while Michael Turner was held to 43 yards on 14 carries.

Current streak:
Kansas City has lost 2 straight games.

Team records:
Kansas City: 0-2 SU, 1-1 ATS
Atlanta: 1-1 SU, 1-1 ATS

do you guys mind if I do all the NFL action?
I got the games up as early as I could
I may be out of money soon
peeps are betting well

do you guys mind if I do all the NFL action?
I got the games up as early as I could
I may be out of money soon
peeps are betting well

cool with me .. maybe next week if ill throw up 2 or 3 games .. u can have rest

Chiefs are the worst team in the league
Larry Johnson sucks...
Glad I can go home and visit Mizzou though.

i like the cheifs with what the spread is now +6.5 .. a full pt is 2 much to give up in the nfl

falcons lookin' good
I suspect while they rebuild atlanta will play well at home
and travel not too good

Top Bottom