Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

9/21 NCAAf Oklahoma @ Tulsa ESPN2 friday night

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The Oklahoma Sooners and the Tulsa Golden Hurricane will both be trying to pick up a win on Friday when they battle at Skelly Stadium.

Oddsmakers currently have the Sooners listed as 24-point favorites versus the Golden Hurricane, while the game's total is sitting at 68.

Sam Bradford threw three touchdowns and the Sooners had 593 total yards in a 54-3 rout of the Utah State Aggies last time out. The Sooners covered the 47.5-point spread, while the combined score fell UNDER the posted total of 64.

Bradford completed 19-of-26 pass attempts for 255 yards, while Malcolm Kelly caught two TD passes in the win.

Tulsa forced four BYU turnovers in Week 3's 55-47 win, coming in as 6.5-point home underdogs. The 102 points scored were OVER the posted total of 51.5.

Paul Smith was 21-for-35 for 454 yards, five touchdowns and an interception. Brennan Marion had three catches for 171 yards and a major for the Golden Hurricane.

Current streak:
Oklahoma has won 3 straight games.
Tulsa has won 2 straight games.

Team records:
Oklahoma: 3-0 SU, 3-0 ATS
Tulsa: 2-0 SU, 2-0 ATS

Local game for me, a bunch of friends going, we have a senior starting at Corner and WR, High School ball so kid's 1st, Sooners by 30

motodawg said:
Local game for me, a bunch of friends going, we have a senior starting at Corner and WR, High School ball so kid's 1st, Sooners by 30
I thought you were in the detroit area

Top Bottom