Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

9/21 NCAA Virginia @ Georgia Tech ESPN

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

Bobby Dodd Stadium will play host to a game between the Virginia Cavaliers and Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets on Thursday.

Oddsmakers currently have the Yellow Jackets listed as 17½-point favorites versus the Cavaliers, while the game's total is sitting at 41.

Virginia were toppled 17-10 by Western Michigan at home last week. The Cavaliers were 10-point favorites to win, and the 27 combined points was UNDER the posted total of 44.

Kevin McCabe had 111 passing yards and two picks, and Jason Snelling had 76 rushing yards and a score for the Cavaliers.

Reggie Ball was a wrecking ball as Georgia Tech defeated Troy 35-20 last week. Georgia Tech just missed covering the 17.5-point spread, and the 55 points scored were OVER the posted total of 38.

Ball had 165 passing yards, two touchdowns and two interceptions, and 138 rushing yards as well. Tashard Choice had 77 rushing yards and a score for the Yellow Jackets

I honestly don't know who won, but I'd put 1K on UVA based on points alone. GT's good, but UVA's damned prestigious for a public, and I'd give them the edge.

:cow:

Top Bottom